Thursday, December 2, 2010

One more sleep!

So, I'm almost ready to go... I have EVERYTHING I need now. Including my Christmas music, courtesy of Glee :) I've spent most of today sorting out my iPod. In the process, I discovered I listened to Let's Be Friends by Emily Osment 126 times in the past 3 weeks... Do you now understand the need for new music? :P
Mum made me unpack last night so she can have a last minute check through everything I've packed. And apparently my packing method isn't as airtight as it could be... We'll see :)
This time tomorrow, Chelsea and I will be on the plane to Christchurch! I think it will be my personal mission to see how many sick bags I can pilfer from each flight :P
Anyway, nothing much more to say right now... So, next update will be from Japan! Yay!
Anna x

No comments:

Post a Comment